smoke weed, fine. graffiti, fucking do it man. party at strip clubs, more power to you.
but dont you fucking dare drive while drunk. you could kill someone else or yourself. do whatever you want unless you’re going to fuck up someone elses life.
and she starts to
feel the pressure I once felt
I will let her dye her hair
blue, red, green even
I will let her cut it
I will let her wear black eyeliner
I will let her wear
and short skirts
and black ripped jeans
I’ll listen to her cry
and the world
and the universe
And every day
I’ll tell her I love her
I’ll tell her I’m proud of her
I’ll tell her she’s strong
until she realises
she does not
need to be
to be herself
p.k. – My parents let me go through all the phases I needed in order to fit in with friends, to fit into myself but they always told me that I’d always be enough. It took some time but I know that now. 20/07/14 (via youalonefilltheuniverse)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)